Sunday 3 January 2010

I have remembered something I want to do this year- go to watch more rugby matches. I used to adore watching rugby. I will definitely look into buying some tickets.

Right now I should be revising and I am in bed... not the greatest start! I just have such a lack of motivation at the moment and it is awful. Everytime I get my books and notes out I just think of something else I'd rather do. Do this ever happen to you?

I still love uni and my subject but that little spark that gets enthusiastic has dampened at the minute. I think it is because of the time of year and the pressure to do well that I put on myself is all a bit much. Ihave just backed off and run away from the stress rather than tackling it head on. I will get up and do something about it but at this very moment I'm staying snuggled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment