Tuesday 12 January 2010

It is a bit busy at the moment.

I have uni exams and really need to revise for them. I had my first one yesterday and it was a total disaster. I actually think I might have failed it. However it got me thinking- what would you do with your life if you had taken a different route?

If I hadn't gone to uni where would I be now? What job would I be doing? Where would I even be living?

It is weird cos I don't actually know! I'd like to think I was doing something I was passionate about and working hard and playing hard. I'd like to think I took my holidays wisely and travelled like I have always wanted to do.

There has been a sad happening in my family and I continue to think and pray for everyone in this time. It is at times like this you realise how important family is and how you must support and care for each other always. Of course these are things you automatically do anyways but it is highlighted in times of need. Especially when it jolts you back into existence and you realise that exam isn't the most important thing in your life. The people who are in your life are what matters.

1 comment:

  1. All the good things and the bad things in life have lead me to this point. Wouldn't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete